Friday 29 June 2012

One year on - photos and videos

Here are the photos and videos I said I'd publish in my post earlier today.


A few weeks ago, I went back to the scene of my accident for the first time. I drive past this place pretty much every day, but this was the first time I'd got out to take a closer look. I don't know for certain but am pretty sure that this is the hole that my tyre went down. My head  landed on the kerb. 








The kids have started doing the Hash House Horrors runs on Sunday afternoons. Recently, I joined them to walk one of routes - and found myself on the marathon course!!!




Here are a few videos from recent training sessions with Swee Kheng. You can see the issues I still have, mainly with my right leg/ foot, and with tone when I start to move faster. But you can also see the progress, I hope.







Here's one from last week - when I seemed to find my running legs again - first time for a little while!! I was very happy with this.




No comments:

Post a Comment