Sunday 12 February 2012

Week 4 - Friday 10 Feb (belatedly!)

David's iPhone went through a full wash in his jeans pocket - and with it the further videos from Thursday! No vids taken on Friday, and so just a quick update from me - largely because I'm now struggling to remember what I did on Friday!! I do recall having a wrestling match with Steve - hands on each others shoulders, Steve pushing and pulling to try to de-stabilise me. That went well, with my feet moving quickly into good positions and my legs giving me good balance and power. Steve's a kick boxer, so I'm going to explore this activity with caution!!


To make up for the lack of video, and in response to special requests from Mark and Tony, here's a shot of Thursday's "metal mohican". This was just a two needle day, not eight - but hopefully the Jack Nicholson look (The Shining) helps up the horror effects!



No comments:

Post a Comment